Monday, February 15, 2010

The United States are, or the United States is? Tenth Amendment Center article

Recognize first of all that I am a candidate for the U.S. House from Texas' 32nd Congressional District in the Republican Primary on March 2nd. Although I am Libertarian-leaning at the Federal level, I am not a Libertarian. I am a Republican.

However, I believe that any true, Conservative Republican has at least a little bit of Libertarian in them. So I found myself writing some guest articles for the Tenth Amendment Center in 2007-2008, a Libertarian web site and project. I am linking to some of those articles to give voters a better sense of what I stand for.

http://www.tenthamendmentcenter.com/2008/02/04/the-united-states-are-or-the-united-states-is/

This article was a recollection of my education in Federalist concepts and U.S. History after viewing the Disney movie, National Treasure: Book of Secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment