Sunday, February 14, 2010

Early voting begins Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Welcome to my campaign blog, David Smith for Congress at davidsmithforcongress.blogspot.com. Early voting for the 2010 Republican Party Primary begins on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 and the Republican Primary will be Tuesday, March 2, 2010. March 2nd is also Texas Independence Day.

Check back later as I will have more information posted here regarding my campaign, my candidacy and the election. For the first time since 2002 Dallas County Republicans in District 32 have an alternative on their Congressional ballot. My name will literally be the top name on the ballot, above the Gubernatorial candidates, and above my opponent!

If you haven't yet seen my campaign web site, it will be up on Monday, February 15, 2010--President's Day, ironically! And I should have a pay pal account linked to the web site by Tuesday. So send your friends to my web site and tell them to contribute $10, $25 or whatever amount they choose to contribute to get an entrenched incumbent booted out of Congress and sent back to the private sector!

Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to these last two weeks of the campaign. The Tea Party movement has taken the nation by storm this past year and I look forward to my campaign being one of the top races in the Texas primary as well as nationally!

No comments:

Post a Comment